Sunday 2 June 2013

Our May Garden

Before it's too late, here is a collection of photos of our garden in May. From tulips and anemones at the start of the month, through flowering cherry blossom, a magnolia flower and the first rhubarb harvest, to clematis blooms and snails, with a few other delights along the way. I also planted some cosmos seeds, just over 50% sprouted, now to plant them somewhere in the garden and hope the slugs don't gobble them up. Last year I sowed the seeds directly into the ground and none grew so it's looking a little more promising this year...








































8 comments:

Taci simmons said...

Amazing colors. I just found your blog and I love it. You can find me at www.tacistudio.blogspot.com if you have a free moment.

Julie said...

Some lovely photos. I'm trying cosmos for the first time - and so far they are escaping the slugs! Good luck with yours. Juliex

forgetmenotsblue said...

I really enjoyed looking through your photos love the snails. The droplets on the leaf with the sun light is wonderful and what a lovely kitty Mx

June said...

Some fabulous photos here. Too many to choose a favourite!
June

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a lot of colours - the blue is stunning.

Saving the snails for a snack? ;-)

Rattling On said...

That crumble looks good!!

Louise said...

What a lovely collection of photos, it looks like you have a very nice, colourful garden. I love that photo of the snails, so well composed! Did you arrange them?!

Joy said...

Anne, your pics just blow me away - they are such a treat to view - how fortunate you are to have all this in your garden, although I expect you have worked very hard for such beautiful results.
Your cat is gorgeous, all curled up there and then marching down the path with such dignity and air of 'self'!
I am loving your blog more and more - thank you for bringing us such beauty once again!
Joy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails