Progress has been made on A's cushion cover. The first side is finished and I started the second side last night. Only 22 rounds were required to make it to 16" in diameter using UK treble stitch, as opposed to 32 rounds for the cushion I made using UK half treble stitch, one little disadvantage with treble stitch though is that the round joins seem to me to be more noticeable.
Earlier this morning we took a quick walk round the garden...
No cycling on Saturday I'm afraid, instead I have a clean house! We had a babysitter coming round on Saturday night as we were going out for hubby's Birthday Dinner and that motivated me to clean up. I think I probably expended the same amount of calories as on a cycle run; the place was in rather a state!
You may have noticed that this post travels back though time. It was determined by the order in which I uploaded my photos. Normally I use Firefox and can easily cut and paste my photos and text in Blogger to where I want them. We've had some connection issues which we thought may have been linked to using an updated version of Firefox so for the last few posts I've been using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome and the only way I can move a picture is by cutting and pasting the html which does get rather tedious. I didn't really have time to do that today. Grrrrr!
It's also my 100th post! If I was organised I would be presenting my 100th post giveaway, as one does. However, having only uncovered my desk from underneath a huge pile of stuff on Saturday I wasn't in a position to start preparing my giveaway goodies till now. I think I'll aim for a 111th post giveaway. See you then!