Sunday 5 July 2015

One last chance to guess...

The village we stayed in was full of pretty cottages. A wander down the lanes led to ever more lovely scenes. Here are some of my pictures of the village, taken on various days and at different times during the day. Our final walk was part of a duck hunt - a great way to find and explore new paths. Many of the cottages had lovely name plates, I include just a few. There are more bunting shots too - I liked the colours of the bunting - not just your usual primary shades, and it was everywhere!















 





 How many ducks can you see?







8 comments:

topchelseagirl said...

Very pretty. Somewhere in the Yorkshire Dales?

Hazel said...

It looks like Hayfield but it's not. If you get anywhere near Glossop, feel free to give me a buzz! xx

Rosie said...

Is it Derbyshire? The church looks a bit like Winster church. I hope you had a great time wherever it is:)

CJ said...

Oh it's beautiful, so beautiful. That last photo is utterly gorgeous. No Welsh names anywhere, so I'm revising my guess to the Yorkshire Dales. CJ xx

Christina said...

I can't wait for the big revelation, just so we can plan our next holiday. Maybe October. The village looks so so beautiful. x

driftwood said...

it looks gorgeous, love the idea of a duck hunt xxx

Kia said...

Such a gorgeous place! :)

Anonymous said...

Still thinking Derbyshire...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails