Sunday 30 August 2015

Saturday Morning Bike Ride.

A bit of a murky day, yesterday, and a shorter ride than last week.

I'm glad to see the swallows are still here, though I doubt for much longer as many of them are gathering on overhead wires in preparation for leaving.

Some cows line up for a photo, I like it when they do that!

I take the easy route home along the cycle path past the Roman soldiers though I do add a few hills on at the end, puffing my way up them.

Once home I notice that the blackbirds have already stripped the rowan tree in the garden of its berries. I meant to photograph the berries before they did so, I'd fogotten how quickly the birds take the berries once they're ready.

It's been a busy weekend and I've many photos to sort through. I've a busy few weeks ahead so will try and fit it all in somehow!

Enjoy your week...






 











8 comments:

CJ said...

What a wonderful place for a bike ride. I love the cow photo, and how nice to see the swallows still here. As you say, I think they are gathering with a view to leaving before too long. They are one of my very favourite birds. CJ xx

driftwood said...

the swallows are wonderful on the wire x

Amy at love made my home said...

How obliging indeed of all the animals - and the soldiers! - to pose for their photographs!!! There are definite signs of autumn coming now aren't there. xx

Lyn said...

Murky or not you captured it beautifully. Love the sheep one especially.
xxx

Julie said...

Hope your busy weeks go well. Love the swallows photo! Juliex

Gillian Roe said...

I love that you still do your Saturday morning bike rides. Those Roman soldiers are brilliant.

faith76 said...

Fantastic photo's , I especially like the second photo it made me smile. xxxx

Penny said...

Great photo's! I initially thought the soldier models were gas cylinders waiting for collection! (I do need a new prescription for my spectacles though!) I can feel hints of autumn in the images you have shared. I love swallows, and always with they would nest under the eaves of our house! X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails