Monday 14 April 2014

Snapshots.

Here are some photos of a walk we took last week. It was dry but still not exactly warm... whereas today has been absolutely gorgeous - our proper first day of Spring I think, certainly the first that I've noticed though being off school helps. I've lots of coursework to do over the break so there aren't many words to accompany the photos I'm afraid...



























Actually, I didn't add any words at all did I! The photos are pretty self explanatory - just a record of what it looked like round here during early April.

Now that hubby's home and has taken over looking after the children for the evening I'm off now to finish at least two more rationales, such fun!

12 comments:

SaraJ said...

Beautiful photos - as you say words aren't always needed to appreciate the beauty of nature. x

Amy at love made my home said...

Who needs words with beautiful pictures like these! Hope that you have a good week. xx

Joy said...

Beautiful nature pics, Anne, thanks so much for sharing them with us! Happy Springtime to you and yours! Joy xo

* said...

Look at those rich blue skies.....more of that please! Isn't it great to feel the warmth in the sun on your face? We are coming up to the Isle of Mull this week, so excited...more blue skies I hope and lots of nice walking!

CJ said...

Fantastic pictures, everything is looking lovely at this time of year. Good luck with the coursework, I hope you get it all done in good time.

**Anne** said...

Your photos are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Anne xx

blueskyscotland said...

Great photographs as always Anne. I see you are still enjoying all the paperwork associated with "teaching." Maybe it should have a different job title to reflect the majority of the work involved these days. Never mind. A good settled spell of sunny weather is forecast by the boffins at the BBC.

driftwood said...

so lovely. that log see saw looks fun!

Jacquie said...

Fabulous photos Anne. I've just seen your previous post....so many lovely things there as well.
Glad your course is going well.
Jacquie x

Lyn said...

It didn't need words your photos are always so beautiful. xxx

E. said...

I really like your pictures and your blog! :)

Mrs. Micawber said...

Wow, you did have a beautiful day. Even the cloudy photos are stunning. The marshes look much like ours, but you are way ahead of us on flora! Great bee shot, also the bug-with-thistle (or teazel?). And lots of classic umbellifer shots! (I always think of you when I pass a patch of dried QAL or other umbellifers.)

Good luck with the coursework. Hope you get to take some bike rides soon - our cycling season has been very delayed due to extended cold weather. I'm hoping that by the end of the month the rides will become more regular.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails