3 good things about the holidays:-
- The Olympics - I'd liked to have seen more than I managed, but what I did see was surprisingly enjoyable.
- Visiting North Norfolk, a lovely new part of the UK for us to discover.
- Going to see Brave, I really liked it and want to see it again, though perhaps without the little boy perched on my knee telling me he wanted to go home as it was too scary (and he had wet pants!).
- The July weather wasn't the best.
- Spending more time indoors than was good for us.
- Going to see Ice Age 4, the children enjoyed it but I'll be quite happy never to see it again.
From a rather dreich morning it turned into a gorgeous day. I took lots of photos after we collected A from school in the afternoon...
butterfly garden set for her birthday). The we go out to the garden...
So, really a garden update post in disguise I suppose...